THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

3 words

your face haunts me in my dreams

i don't call them nightmares because it is you who always appears
your face, it's beautiful, handsome
i adore you so, you don't return these feelings
once you had but now you act as if it never happened
but yet i know it did, it was not one of my dreams
i remember my fingers fitting perfectly into yours
your warmth
i remember it all and you remember none
i remember your face when you told me
i remember the feeling it was as if my heart had just been torn apart
the pieces scattered everywhere
i remember the tears that my eyes shed
and you can still see my reddend eyes from hours and hours of weeping
and yet, you not care about what we had
you refuse to even think about the past
but somehow,
i can still look you in the eye and tell you...
i love you knowing you will never return those three words back

0 comments: